As suggested by University GrantsCommission regulations 2012 ( The Gazette of India, March 23-29, 2013), andarticle XXV of the constitution the university has established a grievance Redressalcell , to deals with all types of grievance, complaints and malpracticesincluding those received from students, faculty and other stakeholders. The functionof the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge itsmerit. The grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment.Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person,or in consultation with the officer in charge grievance Redressal cell in casethe person is unwilling in self grievance may be dropped in writing at theletter box/ suggestion box and may also be sent through email to the officerin- charge of grievance cell
Grievance Cell is formed I order to keep the healthy workingatmosphere amongst staff student and parents.
This cell helps students torecord their complaints an solve their problems related to academics resourcesand personal grievance freely and frankly without any fear of
Tokeep the dignity of the university high by ensuring confict free atmosphere in the university by
Discilinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice ofthe HOD. Ragging complaints will be handled as per ragging rules.
· Academic matters related to timely issue ofduplicate mark-sheets, transfer certificates, conduct certificates or otherexamination related matters.
· Financial matters related to dues and payments for various items fromlibrary, hostels etc.
· Other matters related to certain misgivings aboutconditions of sanitation, preparation of food availability of transportvictimization by teachers etc.
· Complaints boxes have been installed in thecollege campus in which the students who want to remain anonymous can put inwriting their grievance and their suggestions for improwing the academics/administrationin the UTD.
· Students can lodge a complaints.
· The person concerned can personally approach toany member of the cell and can send email an application and submit to cellconvener for grievance of any sort.
· The cases will be attended promptly on receiptof grievance from the students.
· The cell will review all cases and will actformally accordingly as per the management policy.
· The sell will give report to the authority aboutthe cases attended to and the number of pending cases. If any, which requiredirection and guidance from the highest aainorites.